Qlogic QLE2460 HBA Single Port 4Gb/s Fibre Channel PCI-E
|ServerHome.nl Garantie||Dit product wordt geleverd met standaard ServerHome.nl garantie|
|Product Conditie||Refurbished hardware, gebruikt en getest|
|Dell part nr.||0PF323 / PF323 / 0KD414 / KD414 / UD551 / 0UD551|
|HP part nr.||AE311-60001 / 407620-001 / 407620-001 / 397739-001|
|Sun Base P/N||375-3355-02|
|Full profile / Low Profile||Full Profile / Low Profile|
- 150,000 IOPS delivers high I/O transfer rates for storage applications.
- Intelligent interleaved DMA (iiDMA) ensures maximum utilization of data links.
- Out-of-order frame reassembly (OoOFR) reduces congestion and retransmissions.
- Multi-ID and N_Port virtualization ready. Allows physical ports to be part of multiple logical networks.
- Cisco® VSAN ready. Allows physical ports to be part of multiple logical networks.
- Comprehensive operating system (OS) driver support including Windows®, Linux®, Solaris®, NetWare®, Mac OS®, Citrix®, Oracle®, and VMware®.
- Universal boot support manages multiple hardware platforms and boot options.Enhanced Reliability
- Overlapping protection domains for continuous protection of internal data paths.
- T10 cyclic redundancy check (CRC) ensures end-toend data integrity across SANs.
- Three LEDs display real-time status and link activity information.
The QLE2460 is the industry’s first, true enterprise class, 4Gbps-to-PCI Express® x4 adapter. The QLE2460 delivers unprecedented levels of performance and availability, as well as intelligent networking features specific to enterprise class data centers.
The QLE2460 adapter is the highest performing and most reliable adapter in the industry. It delivers unmatched performance by leveraging a single ASIC design, combining a unique hardware architecture to deliver over 150,000 IOPS, nearly 800MBps throughput, and support for PCI Express x4 bus speeds.
More importantly, the QLE2460 adapter provides new intelligent storage networking features that redefine the enterprise class adapter, providing increased data protection, advanced frame routing, and enterprise-wide management capabilities
Point-and-click installation and configuration wizards simplify the adapter setup process.
Storage administrators can quickly deploy adapters across a SAN using standard adapter management tools and device utilities.
The QLE2460 is fully compatible with SNIA API and SMI-S, thereby allowing administrators to manage QLogic adapters using third-party software applications.
QLogic offers the broadest range of support for all major operating systems to ensure OS and hardware server compatibility.
Drivers are available for all major operating systems and hardware server platforms.
A single driver strategy per OS allows storage administrators to easily deploy and manage adapters in heterogeneous SAN configurations.
Storage partner certifications, combined with agency and regulatory testing, ensures that all products meet world compliance hardware and software specifications.
All adapters are tested extensively with third-party hardware, along with multiple software applications, to ensure best-in-class SAN interoperability and compatibility. You can be confident purchasing QLogic adapters to meet your Fibre Channel
storage networking needs.
For over 15 years, QLogic has been a technological leader with products that address the customer’s current needs.
In addition, QLogic provides strong investment protection to support emerging technologies and standards.
QLogic stands alone in the industry with its product portfolio depth and experience in successfully delivering technological solutions that address the needs of today and tomorrow.