HP Magneto Optical Media 5.2GB, P/N: 88147J, NEW
E-mail naar een vriend
||Dit product wordt geleverd met standaard ServerHome.nl garantie
|HP part nr.
- Magneto-optical technology, commonly referred to as MO, is a revolutionary approach to data storage that combines the advantages of both magnetic and laser technologies to capture and store data. The secret to magneto-optical is that during the recording process, an intense laser beam is focused on a disk containing an alloy material that retains a magnetic field when heated above a critical temperature.
Write-one and rewritable disks surpass ISO, IEC and ANSI standards. HP's quality control tests include 40,000 load/unload cycles per disk, minimizing the risk of broken shutter and unrecoverable read problems.
Anti-static shell design prevents corruption and lost data.
Designed for easy data access and permanent data storage that can't be altered or erased
- Available in re-writable and write-once formats
- Using HP media with Hp drives ensures a complete solution fully supported by HP
- 100 year archival with Hp limited lifetime warranty
- Antistatic shell coating to prevent static buildup which can cause read/write errors
- HP patented robotics ensure the total solution is of exceptional reliability and durability
One moment please, your page is loading...