Dell PowerEdge M1000e Chassis Management Controller
|ServerHome.nl Garantie||Dit product wordt geleverd met standaard ServerHome.nl garantie|
|Product Conditie||Refurbished hardware, gebruikt en getest|
|Dell part nr.||N551H, 0N551H, 8CV8G, 08CV8G, RK095, 0RK095, NC5NP, 0NC5NP|
The Dell Chassis Management Controller (CMC) for Dell PowerEdge M1000e chassis is a systems management hardware and software solution for managing multiple Dell server chassis. It is a hot-pluggable card that is installed at the back of Dell PowerEdge M1000e chassis. The CMC has its own microprocessor and memory and is powered by the modular chassis into which it is plugged.
- View inventory
- Perform configuration and monitoring tasks
- Remotely turn on or off servers
- Enable alerts for events on servers and components in the M1000e chassis
You can configure the M1000e chassis either with a single CMC, or with redundant CMCs. In redundant CMC configurations, if the primary CMC loses communication with the M1000e chassis or the management network, the standby CMC takes over chassis management.
- Enclosure-level real-time automatic power and thermal management.
- CMC monitors system power requirements and supports the optional Dynamic Power Supply Engagement mode. This mode enables CMC to improve power efficiency by setting the power supplies in standby based on the load and redundancy requirements.
- CMC reports real-time power consumption, which includes logging high and low points with a time stamp.
- CMC supports setting an optional enclosure Maximum Power Limit, which either alerts or takes actions, such as throttling server modules and/or preventing the power up of new blades to keep the enclosure under the defined maximum power limit.
- CMC monitors and automatically controls cooling of fans based on actual ambient and internal temperature measurements.
- CMC provides comprehensive enclosure inventory and status or error reporting.
- CMC provides a mechanism for centralized configuration of :
- The network and security settings of M1000e enclosure.
- Power redundancy and power ceiling settings.
- I/O switches and iDRAC network settings.
- First boot device on the servers.
- I/O fabric consistency checks between the I/O modules and servers. CMC also disables components, if necessary, to protect the system hardware.
- User access security.
You can configure CMC to send email alerts or SNMP trap alerts for warnings or errors related to temperature, hardware misconfiguration, power outage, and fan speed.
U bent wellicht ook geïnteresseerd in de volgende producten:
Vanaf: € 595,00