Dell PowerConnect 6024F, 24Port, Layer 3, Gigabit Switch, P/N: 0C6506, C6506
|ServerHome.nl Garantie||Dit product wordt geleverd met standaard ServerHome.nl garantie|
|Product Conditie||Refurbished hardware, gebruikt en getest|
|Part Number||0C6506, C6506|
|Form Factor||1U - 19" Rackmodel|
|Max Supported SFP Speed||1Gb/s|
|Wave Lenght||850nm + 1310nm|
|Network Management||Layer 3|
Dell introduces the PowerConnectTM 6024 and the 6024F Gigabit Ethernet routing switches designed to address LAN routing needs for enterprise customers. These switches provide Layer 3 protocol support, high-availability features, and flexible copper and fiber connectivity options with advanced Quality of Service (QoS), security and management tools. Available for download at no additional charge is Dell OpenManageTM Network Manager software. This application simplifies one-to-many management functionality, alerts network administrators to potential network issues and more. For more information, visit http://www.dell.com/networkmanager.
The PowerConnect 6000 Series switches provide a variety of advanced routing and switching features for deployment in applications such as resilient server connectivity, aggregation of network traffic to the backbone, and core routing in small-medium networks or branch office deployments.
Redundant hot-swappable internal power supplies and cooling fans improve system uptime and minimize the potential for an inoperable switch.
With MAC-based port security, Access Control Lists (ACL), SSL/SSH management traffic encryption, management authentication (including RADIUS) and SNMP access filtering, the PowerConnect 6024/6024F switches deliver advanced user-customizable security capabilities.
Remote management is supported via a Web browser-based interface as well as Telnet access to the CLI. SNMP-based remote management is accomplished with a broad variety of management tools like Dell OpenManage Network Manager which is a one-to-many network management application available at no additional charge.
- 24 port copper and fiber Gigabit Ethernet models
- Copper/fiber combination ports for flexible connectivity options
- Standards-based switching features including advanced Quality of Service, multicasting, link aggregation, dynamic VLANs and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- Comprehensive set of industry-standard routing protocols including RIP, OSPF, VRRP and DVMRP
- Robust security capabilities including flow-based ACLs, MAC-based port security, RADIUS remote authentication and SSL/SSH encryption
- High availability features such as integrated dual hot-swappable power supplies and cooling fans
- Integrated Cable Tester for diagnosing copper connectivity and detecting problems within one meter of fault
- Management via industry-standard CLI, easy-to-use Web GUI, Dell OpenManage Network Manager and third-party SNMP-based management applications